You Are Welcome Here
At Friendship Baptist Church we are deepening our relationship with Christ. Through our opportunities for fellowship, ministry, and classes for all ages, we are building relationships together through Christ, loving and receiving love as we walk together in this journey of spiritual growth.
Here at Friendship, we believe it is important to incorporate a “blended” style of worship which includes traditional and contemporary songs. This way, people of all ages can relate to many of the songs and therefore sing more from the heart rather than the head. We believe that worship should be directed to our Lord and Him alone. It should include:
Teachings at Friendship Baptist Church are from God’s Word because it is the authority in which we each can lean on for finding eternal life and how to live godly in this place that is not our home.
Some examples of what may take place in our Sunday morning worship service include:
- Baptism, Lord’s Supper, Welcome, Birthdays and Anniversaries, Announcements, and Greeting one another
- Prayer, Presence, and Praise
- Special Music (choir, solo, duet, quartet, etc.)
- God’s Word Preached and Our Responding through Decisions and Giving
- Sharing of Decisions
- Closing Thoughts and Prayer